Foothills Physical Therapy’s Pelvic Rehabilitation Certified Practitioner evaluates and treats your most complex diagnoses associated with the abdominal and pelvic regions. Sessions are 60 minutes, one-on-one, and conducted in a private treatment room using a holistic approach to pelvic health therapy. Our evaluations are extremely thorough, ensuring treatment is efficient and effective by targeting the primary driver, not the symptoms.
Our therapist, Breann Fox, DPT, PRPC, is one of only two Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioners Certified (PRPC) in the Treasure Valley who expertise focuses in men, women & children’s pelvic health, sexual health, and visceral manipulation.
We offer Men’s & Women’s health at three convenient locations and treat a large variety of diagnoses including, but not limited to:
- Bladder Dysfunction: Urinary incontinence (leaking), urinary frequency, urinary urgency. voiding complications such as incomplete or difficulty starting the steam, bladder prolapse (cystocele), interstitial cystitis, and overactive bladder
- Bowel Dysfunction: Fecal incontinence (leaking of stool), constipation and/or diarrhea, hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse (rectocele), bowel obstruction, and rectal/anal pain
- Sexual Dysfunction: Painful intercourse (dyspareunia), orgasm dysfunction, and erectile dysfunction
- Pelvic/Gynecological Dysfunction: Pudendal neuralgia, vulvodynia, vulvovaginitis, lichen sclerosis, inflammation/congestion, dysmenorrhea, menstrual pain, effects of menopause, endometriosis, PCOS, infertility, cyclical migraines, and post-surgical pain
- We also evaluate and treat infants and children with pelvic and abdominal dysfunction
- Pre/Peri/Post Natal Care: Diastasis recti abdominis, C-section scar pain, mastitis, postpartum abnormalities/dysfunction, vaginal tearing/episiotomy, miscarriage/abortion, unexplained pain, return to exercise
At Foothills PT we offer one-on-one, expert, quality care for your pelvic health.