In this section of our website, you’ll find patient forms, including:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Your First Visit
During your first visit, your physical therapist will evaluate your condition. We suggest that you wear loose and comfortable clothing for your first visit. In this first visit, we will review your health history and perform a musculoskeletal exam to determine which physical therapy techniques and treatments will most benefit you.
Together, we will outline your treatment goals and a plan of action for your physical therapy regimen. At your first visit, we will help you begin on your path to recovery, and answer any questions or concerns you may have in regards to insurance, scheduling, and billing.
Please bring the following items below to your first visit:
- Photo identification (valid driver’s license, state ID, school ID card, or passport)
- Your insurance card
- List of current medications
- Any medical records regarding your visit
- Your completed patient paperwork
* Please arrive 15 minutes before your first visit at your desired Foothills Therapy location in order to complete all necessary paperwork.